Are you looking for something different for your family holiday? Looking to do something exciting, rewarding and also educational for the children? Not too enamoured with the usual “fly and flop” type of holiday? Then talk to the experienced team at Inspirational Travel and we will create an individually crafted itinerary to suit you and the family.
At Inspirational Travel we appreciate that family holidays are important and that they should be enriching and rewarding for all. We also make sure that they are hassle-free so you can spend your time with the family enjoying your hard-earned holiday. We create holidays that give the family a chance to bond, laugh, relax, learn and, most importantly of all, enjoy!!
We can tailor educational and enriching holidays to destinations across Southern and East Africa, the Caribbean or The Indian Ocean including: exhilarating safaris to malaria-free game reserves; fabulous beach holidays where the children can learn to scuba dive or sail in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean; and active and energetic holidays where the whole family can enjoy activities such as cycling, canoeing, horse-riding and quad-biking etc.
Here are just a few ideas of things your children could be doing on your next holiday:-
• Undertake a safari in Kenya with activities including game drives and walking with Masai warriors getting close to nature and learning about these fascinating and proud people.
• Enjoy a horse riding safari in South Africa where children can be taught to ride and once competent they can get close to animals in their natural habitat.
• Participate in a “junior ranger” course in South Africa where they learn to identify animal footprints and dung and the uses of certain trees and shrubs in African tribal living.
• Go fishing for the fearsome Tigerfish in the waters of the mighty Zambezi River in Zambia.
• Learn to scuba dive, sail and water ski in the azure waters of the Indian Ocean.
• Why not combine a safari with a few days on the beach so the children can not only enjoy a memorable safari but can then partake in some watersports activities and enjoy sand between their toes?!
We have a number of hotels, camps and lodges that have family accommodation units to ensure that the children are accommodated safely with parents, but still with privacy for the adults. We also have many hotels and resorts that run childrens clubs, which are not only great fun for the kids but they also give the grown valuable time to themselves to relax and unwind.
Speak to any of the team at Inspirational Travel to get ideas for your next family holiday.